Special Flanders edition used by Team Katusha in last Sunday's Tour of Flanders!
Enjoy this article?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Bicycling picks the Lazer Z1 helmet as one of the Coolest 13 Helmets at the 2015 Tour de France.
Stage 3 of the North Star Grand Prix in Minneapolis last night. Ryan Anderson of Optum Pro Cycling wins by a nose in Lazer Flash Orange Z1.
We’re preparing for the 2015 Tour de France!
Lazer Helmets on Twitter
- Who can name the @Lotto_Soudal rider who has his face covered?! #FridayFun #Competition #TeamBuilding #Golfers https://t.co/nkrZAWGJoP 4 hours ago
- hihi, nice use of our AeroShell twitter.com/GreyPea/status… 4 hours ago
- The “cookie monster” himself, @philgaimon , speaks out about not being a robot! cyclingnews.com/news/phil-gaim… https://t.co/2UfIbjdJ8b 4 hours ago
- Yep, it’s a Lazer Z1 & AeroShell under that mud! goo.gl/NDYuca #LazerZ1 #AeroShell #CycloCross #CX twitter.com/AussieLarry/st… 22 hours ago
- Welcome to the gun show. twitter.com/thewomenstour/… 23 hours ago
Lazer Snow on Twitter
- Please note! We are merging this page with our Lazer Helmets Facebook page in the next few weeks. Future Lazer… fb.me/3CKQrfWdv 4 weeks ago
- Animal team rider James Webb hit rock bottom last year when he dislocated his knee on a ski trip to Finland. His… fb.me/4uPjCZpDy 4 weeks ago
- a great vid showing @jameswebb13 on his road(slope) to recovery> youtube.com/watch?v=oQHtsi… also featuring > @murraybuchan #MustWatch 1 month ago
- Check out this video of Lazer Helmeteer Murray Buchan in Breckenridge Colorado! Murray is wearing the Lazer… fb.me/6IkDNE6Gg 8 months ago
- Going to Le Derby de la Meije? Be on the lookout for these amazing Color Chic’s. The Color Chic™ fits perfectly… fb.me/3FJVHAD8O 8 months ago