Lotto-Belisol at the 2014 Tour de France!
After hearing 'de Ronde', a song in dutch about the Tour of Flanders, sung by one of the team doctors SerVaaS, André Greipel asked him to make and sing a song together. Now the Tour de France starts, and this is how such a unusual cooperation between a rider and a doctor sounds...
Laura Trott from Wiggle Honda wins the British National Road Race Championship in Lazer Z1!
Enjoy this video of her race experience!
Andre Greipel, in Lazer Z1, wins the German National Championship Men's Road Race for the second year in a row!
Jens Debusschere, in Lazer Helium FAST, wins the Belgian National Championship Men's Road Race!
Jolien D'Hoore, in Lazer Helium, wins the Belgian National Championship Women's Road Race!
Laura Trott, in Lazer Z1, wins the British National Championship Women's Road Race!
Congratulations to all the Lazer Helmeteers that won their National Championship Race! Full listing is below:
- Belgian National Men's Road Race: Jens Debusschere - Lotto-Belisol (Lazer Helium FAST)
- Belgian National Women's Road Race: Jolien D'Hoore - Lotto-Belisol (Lazer Helium)
- British National Women's Road Race: Laura Trott - Wiggle Honda (Lazer Wasp)
- British National Women's Time Trial: Emma Pooley - Lotto-Belisol (Lazer Wasp)
- Canadian National Women's Road Race: Leah Kirchmann - Optum Pro Cycling (Lazer Wasp)
- Canadian National Women's Criterium: Leah Kirchmann - Optum Pro Cycling (Lazer Wasp)
- Canadian National Women's Time Trial: Leah Kirchmann - Optum Pro Cycling (Lazer Wasp)
- German National Men's Road Race: Andre Greipel - Lotto-Belisol (Lazer Z1)
- Japanese National Women's Road Race: Mayuko Hagiwara - Wiggle Honda (Lazer Z1)
- Japanese National Women's Time Trial: Mayuko Hagiwara - Wiggle Honda (Lazer Z1)
Check out the Cafe du Cycliste Lookbook featuring the Lazer Z1 helmet!
Will Greenwood of QBP and Lazer walks us through the steps to make sure your kid is safe and comfortable on the bike!
Watch as Manon Carpenter wins her 2nd World Cup of the season in this GoPro Run from Leogang World Cup 2014! Lazer is proud to support Manon Carpenter!
Congratulations to Ryan Anderson and the Optum Professional Cycling Team for securing the overall victory yesterday at the North Star Grand Prix! From Podium Insight:
“I was glad I was able to be good to finish because the guys rode so well. From day one, the first criterium, we took responsibility for the race and the guys rode pretty much all week.”Anderson said. “For our team it’s a really important race because most of our partners are from the area. I’ve had a bit of a bumpy year, I’ve had some success but I’ve also had some downs this year so to get this win is really motivating for me going forwards with the rest of the year.”
Read the entire story at Podium Insight!
In celebration of the Tour de France Grand Depart on 5th July Yorkshire Brewery Timothy Taylor's has taken to YouTube for the very first time.
Watch Lazer sponsored rider Chris Akrigg in action in this great video!
Lazer Street DLX in The Telegraph! Check out all the options for the Lazer Street DLX on our website!
Bike Radar Friday Five-A-Side looks at the Lazer Phoenix full face helmet:
The Phoenix is Lazer’s new entry-level full face helmet. It has a fiberglass shell, six vents, an adjustable visor, and uses a D-ring strap to synch it down when the going gets rough. This lid tips the scales at 980g. The Phoenix is CE and CPSC certified and is available in sizes from small through to XL.
See other the features and colors available for the Phoenix helmet on our wesbite!